Thank you for visiting me today! My name is Erica Visocky. I am wife to Ben (my high school crush), a stay-at-home mother to three boys (Noah, Elijah and Joshua), and an Orthodox Christian.
Often times you’ll find me in the garden, homeschooling, or in the kitchen. I also like to make craft projects like jewelry, wreaths, and refinishing furniture.
When visiting my blog you’ll find a lot of love put into each post. I want my posts to be helpful to you and I want them to save you time, money and be healthy for you and yours. (You might find I go a little crazy with desserts though! No one is perfect, right?) Some of the things I hope to write about are:
- Our homeschooling experiences, knowledge and projects.
- Recipes that will save you money, time, be healthy (most of the time 😉 ), and, best of all, be delicious!
- Neat DIY’s for your home, gifts, holidays and parties.
- Daily life like getting out of debt, being frugal, how to make small home repairs, ways to save money, and growing your own food.
- Our faith as Orthodox Christians and how we live it out on a daily basis, holidays, and traditions.
My hope is that you find this little piece of the web to be a love-filled place that you can come to for understanding, care and learning.
Yours in faith, and some sanity,